The manner in which Positive Impartation collects, uses, maintains and discloses information and data collected from users.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From Users On Our Site?
When subscribing to our site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, seek your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, thereforem have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Chitika's advertising requirements can be summed up by Chitika's advertising principles.